While some may be hesitant to visit Las Vegas with family, there is plenty of family fun available in Las Vegas, especially in the winter. Without the wild spring breakers and crazy summer pool parties, Las Vegas during the winter is perfect for a family vacation. With the Las Vegas shows, events, great hotel deals, and family fun things to do in Vegas, visiting Las Vegas during the winter is one best times to travel with your family. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider visiting Las Vegas with your family:
1. Family friendly things to do in Las Vegas: While people often think of parties, gambling, and nightclubs when it comes to Las Vegas, there are actually a multitude of fun family oriented shows in Vegas. Part of the reason for taking a vacation as a family is to spend time together and bond by sightseeing and enjoying all of what your travel destination has to offer. Las Vegas has no shortage of events and shows that are appropriate for all ages. Here are some Las Vegas shows to see with family in 2013.
Family Friendly Las Vegas Shows:
– LOVE by Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas at the Mirage
– “O” by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Las Vegas
– Tournament of Kings Las Vegas at the Excalibur
– Mac King’s Comedy Magic show at Harrah’s
2. Family Fun Attractions in Las Vegas: Beyond seeing a Las Vegas show, there are many daytime activities and things to do in Vegas with your family. Family vacations and keeping the kids entertained on vacation can often times leave a dent in your wallet, but fortunately there are many family friendly free attractions in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas attractions to visit with family:
– The Mirage Volcano on the Las Vegas Strip at the Mirage Hotel
– M&Ms World Las Vegas on the Strip
– The free Fall of Atlantis show in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
– The Sirens of TI show outside of Treasure Island
– The Show in the Sky free masquerade parade show at the Rio Hotel
3. Winter Las Vegas Hotel Deals: It’s no surprise that Las Vegas hotels offer special deals during the winter months. While hotels are often very busy during the summer for vacationers who want to lay out and enjoy the pool and warm weather, hotels in Las Vegas often offer special winter deals to help fill their rooms. With the special Las Vegas hotel deals available, you and your family can save big bucks on your Vegas vacation without sacrificing any Vegas luxury that you expect. Many hotels offer special winter packages with Las Vegas promo codes to get you even lower rates.
4 . While spending time with the family is important on a family vacation, Las Vegas is a destination where you and your kids can both find your own fun. Part of the allure for a family trip to Las Vegas is that both you and your kids can enjoy Las Vegas attractions separately. If travelling with small children, many hotels can help set up child care or have day care options if you speak with the concierge. This way, you won’t have to worry about the kids if you need some time alone on your vacation or want to see a Las Vegas show. For older children, many hotels such as the Excalibur, New York New York, and MGM grand have arcades that your kids can enjoy while you play in the Casino or get that alone vacation time you’ve been needing.
5. Kid Friendly Restaurants: Finding family friendly Las Vegas Restaurants is easy. Within each of the Las Vegas hotels there are multitudes of buffets and restaurants so any picky eaters won’t have a problem. Some popular Vegas restaurants for kids include:
– Planet Hollywood or the Cheesecake Factory at the Forum Shops inside Caesars Palace
– Sugar Factory for desert at the Paris Las Vegas
– Hash House A Go GO at the Quad Las Vegas
– Holsteins Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan
– Big Belly Buffet at the Monte Carlo Hotel
This article was written by travel expert Ariel Abbott, Editor of EarlyVegas.com. Check out the EarlyVegas Las Vegas Hotels page for more information on the best deals for Las Vegas hotels, shows, events and more.