Get ready to rage in Las Vegas, because April 2013 has some of the hottest DJ lineups this year. With spring comes new life, and spring in Vegas is no exception. Spring in Sin City means more sins to add to that bucket list, and with all of the hottest DJs performing at the Las Vegas clubs this April, it won’t be difficult to have Sin City live up to its name this spring. But you may ask, which Las Vegas nightclubs and day parties will be having the best parties and featuring the top DJs? Here are our top picks for Las Vegas Clubs and DJs in April 2013:
1. Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand Las Vegas: Starting Saturday March 30th, 2013, Wet Republic at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino kicks off its Vegas pool party season. We hope you’ve been working on those swimsuit bodies, because you’ve got to look hot to match the hottest DJs in Las Vegas. DJs this spring and summer at Wet Republic include Deadmau5, Steve Aoki, Calvin Harris, Nervo, Tommy Trash, Hardwell and others. The Grand Opening for Wet Republic at the MGM Grand will take place on April 20th and April 21st to truly kick off the summer at, one of the best pool party Las vegas clubs. Here are our top picks for Wet Republic pool parties and DJs in April:
Calvin Harris on Sunday, April 7th and Saturday, April 27th
Tommy Trash and NERVO on Sunday, April 14th
Hardwell on Sunday, April 20th
deadmau5 on Sunday, April 21st
Steve Aoki on Sunday, April 28th
2. 1 OAK Las Vegas: 1 OAK, the relatively new Las Vegas nightclub at the Mirage, gives a NYC feel to a Las Vegas nightclub for a “One of a Kind” nightlife experience. You know what else is one of a kind at this nightclub? Each of the beautiful ladies that attend this new Vegas hotspot. Here are our top picks for Las Vegas nightlife at 1 OAK Las Vegas in April 2013:
Special Guest DJ Swizz Beatz on Friday, April 5th.
Major Lazer on Tuesday, April 9th
3. Haze Nightclub at Aria Las Vegas: Haze Nightclub at Aria Vegas, with its state of the art Avalon sound system and 70 foot LED light wall, has a unique aesthetic design that pairs nicely its world famous DJs and performers. Not only do celebrities love this Las Vegas club, but so do the Vegas bombshells, so you know Casino Boy will be doing some creepin’ at the Las Vegas Aria…holla at me ladies! Here are the top picks for performances at Haze at Aria Vegas this April:
Nelly Hosting the Night for Industry Night at Haze on Thursday, April 4th
Mr. Mauricio Live DJ set on Friday, April 5th
House of Pain with T-Pain on Saturday, April 6th
4. Moon Nightclub at the Palms: Located within the Palms’ Fantasy Tower above Nove Italiano, Moon is an exclusive Vegas club with spectacular views of the strip. But let’s be real, we’re going out to a Vegas nightclub to take in the views of the hotties, not the strip. Not to worry though, both views at Moon will light up the night in Vegas. Here are the top Moon Las Vegas club picks in April, 2013:
Kid Conrad at Moon for GBDC After Dark Tuesday, April 9th at the Palms
Exodus with Seany Mac for Moon Thursday, April 9th at the Palms Las Vegas.
5. Ghostbar Dayclub at the Palms: At fifty five floors above the Las Vegas Strip, Ghostbar Dayclub, commonly referred to as GBDC, is one of the hottest day parties offered by a Las Vegas club. This Vegas dayclub mixes a lounge feel with a quirky and playful atmosphere and an anything goes attitude…but not everything goes because Casino Boy already learned the hard way that clothes are required since there’s no pool at this day party…pshhhh. But while there’s no pool, there is a balcony and view of the strip that put this Las Vegas club near the top of the list for day parties in Las Vegas. Here are the top picks for Ghostbar Dayclub Las Vegas events this April:
Miguel Ortiz on Sunday, April 7th at GBDC
Kid Conrad, Sunday, April 14th and 28th at Ghostbar Dayclub Las Vegas
For the Ladies Wednesday with Betsey Johnson Intimates on Wednesday, April 17th
Mardona Drazpa on Sunday, April 21st at Ghostbar Dayclub Las Vegas
This article was written by Ariel Abbott, Editor of CheapoVegas.com.