Residents of the US have the chance to win a trip to the Netherlands via the Visit Holland Facebook Page.
The Keukenhof, KLM and Netherlands Board of Tourism are celebrating Spring by sending one lucky Facebook fan to the exclusive VIP opening day at Keukenhof as well as to the opening of the “Blossom” exhibition at the Van Gogh Museum. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of two unique events. What could be a better way to kick off Spring this year?
How to enter
To enter, simply submit your most beautiful and original image of a tulip, whether it be a sketch, drawing, photograph or digital art. Let your creative side shine and you might be on your way to Holland very soon!
Due to the unique nature of this prize, travel times are fixed: outbound flight is March 20 and US inbound on March 24, 2011.
This prize includes:
* Two round trip KLM tickets (Economy Class) from KLM USA gateways with fixed flight dates (leaving March 20, returning March 24, 2011)
* Entry to Van Gogh Blossom exhibition (March 21)
* VIP visit to Keukenhof (March 23)
* One hotel night in Amsterdam for two (March 21)
* Two hotel nights at the NH Leeuwenhorst (March 22, 23)
* Canal company Amsterdam boat tour (March 22)
* Four days rental car (Winner must have valid drivers license)
* One handheld Flip video camera
The winner will serve as Holland’s on the ground correspondent, capturing photos and videos of the Keukenhof and Van Gogh Museum openings as a special VIP guest.
To enter, simply submit your most beautiful and original image of a tulip, whether it be a sketch, drawing, photograph or digital art.
Only persons residing in United States who are at least 21 years of age can enter.
February 17, 2011 @ 10:00 am (EST)
February 26, 2011 @ 11:57 pm (EST)
Need more Details?
Official Rules can be found at the Visit Holland Facebook Page.