The friendly spirit and warmth of the tropics will melt away your cares when you embark on Royal Caribbean Cruises tours to the Western Caribbean where you can relax and enjoy the good life. Our ground breaking Oasis® class ships have all the comforts of home with the excitement of a “floating city.” We will deliver you to ports of call rich in history and brimming with natural treasures and arrange expeditions so you can get up close and personal with the joys of island life.
1. Grand Cayman – Sail into George Town’s charming harbour brimming with duty-free shops offering famous Dutch cheeses, fine linens and impressive jewellery. Explore Seven-Mile Beach where sea turtles join you to bask on the tropical shoreline and swim in the warm waters. Check out Harry’s Pizzeria owned by a world-class chef or head inland to the town of Hell to see the bizarre ironshore formations and grab some unique souvenirs.
2. Jamaica – Feel the rhythm of the islands when you dock in Ocho Rios, named for all the rivers that cascade out of the jungles to create exciting white water rapids and the spectacular Dunn’s River Falls. Explore the lazy rivers aboard a two-seater 30-foot bamboo raft with a guide or climb aboard our 90-foot yacht to sail along the coastline. Try the delicious Jamaican jerk barbeque at a seaside bar after cruising the duty-free shops and local marketplaces.
3. Cozumel – Explore this vibrant Mexican island full of luxury shopping venues, eclectic local crafts and delightful beach restaurants that serve spicy dishes and frozen margaritas. Dance to the island beat at the discos or dive into the crystal clear waters to explore sea life that call the nearby Palancar Reef home.
4. Mayan Riviera – Discover ancient wonders and contemporary luxuries along the stretch of Mexican coast covered in lush jungles and fringed with secluded beaches and tranquil lagoons. Explore the ruins of the Mayan City of Chacchoben and shop at the Mayan Pavilion Park for traditional hand-made crafts and watch recreations of native ceremonies in the amphitheatre. Race along jungle paths on an ATV or Mini Rhino to fern-covered grottoes fed by bubbling waterfalls. Enjoy fire dancers on the beach while sipping exotic drinks after a snorkelling expedition to see angelfish and the occasional eagle manta ray.
5. Labadee – Soak up the peace on our own private island of Labadee with pristine shorelines and striking mountains just begging to be explored. Have some thrills at our private water park, parasailing along the coast or just lounge on the beach while our crew serves you tropical drinks and whips up an island-style barbeque.
Click here for great deals and offers on a Royal Caribbean cruises and Caribbean cruises 2012.