Are you planning to go to Israel with your family and friends? If yes, then the place is certainly worth the watch. There are various things that will attract every tourist who make a trip to Israel. You will have to look for car rental Israel service to make the trip stress free. Read on to know about some things to do in Israel and make the journey a memorable one.
- The Dead sea – Israel is known to have the lowest point of the Earth. If you want to chill out with your loved ones, then the Dead Sea is the perfect place to spend good time over there. Go together with your friends and make the trip to Israel unforgettable.
- Jerusalem – Jerusalem, popularly known as the Old Coty, is a must watch together with the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Western (Wailing) Wall and the Dome of the Rock. You may spend the entire day in this place by praying between cracks of stones, see Jesus’ crucifixion site and browse stalls in Old City Bazaar Street. Also, you need to choose car rental Israel service when you plan a tour to this place.
- The Carmel market – The Carmel market is located in central Tel Aviv. It provides you with the opportunity to better negotiation skills and get more information about Israel. You will find wonderful colors and spells and find stall vendors selling their goods at affordable prices. It’s a great day when you decide to go and explore the Carmel market.
- The Red Sea – If you would like to sea beautiful fish, coral reef and clear water, then the Red Sea in Eilat is the place where you should go. You can enjoy scuba or snorkel in this place. Also, there are some comfortable beaches in this area that makes it worth a watch for the tourists. Eilat has its airport which makes it easy for you to visit the place. It is only a short drive from Sinai.
- Yad Vashem – Yad Vashem in Jerusalem is an important place that you should go to know more about Israel. It is the monument of Israel to six million sufferers of Holocaust. The place is situated in the Western part of Jerusalem. It is actually a big complex of monuments, exhibition halls, museums, library and other centers that broaden over 45 acres.
- Ramon Crater – This is an incredible feature of Israel. Ramon Crater is situated almost an hour of Beersheva. The crater is 2-10 km wider and 40 km in length and heart shaped. You can have a great view of Ramon Crater from Mitzpeh and stand at the border of the largest crater of the world.
- Masada – Masada’s mountain fortress is located on a remote rock plateau. This is actually in the south east of Israel that fails to notice the Dead Sea. The story of Masada is one of Jewish gallants and 1000 residents trying to commit suicide than surrendering themselves to Roman enemies.
Apart from these, you may also visit the mysterious terraces of Baha’i situated in Haifa. The Baha’i gardens are a monument to Baha’i Faith founders and amongst the most attractive gardens in the world. Besides, you need to get in touch with car rental Israel service to make the journey comfortable and relaxed.