Remote working is the latest work trend that has proven to be a big success. Each day, more and more companies jump into the opportunity of offering the possibility of remote working to their employees, which has proven to offer many perks. Since remote working can be performed from anywhere in the world, some workers choose to do so from a paradisiacal place like Malaga. After all, who would not perform better while enjoying some stunning beach views from your home office?
The perks of remote working
Remote working is an option that became a trend during the COVID-19 pandemic thanks to the level of security it offered to the workers, since they could perform their jobs from home without having to be together in the office. However, remote working has proved to be so effective that it is now definitely here to stay.
Allowing their workers to do remote working offers companies many incentives, such as:
– It increases the productivity of the workers. Happy and satisfied workers are more productive, who could have thought?
– It reduces company’s costs since they do not need to invest in an office space and worker’s costs, since workers would not need to commute to get to work.
– It promotes loyalty from workers to the company and increases their level of satisfaction (since they can enjoy flexible schedules, more acquisition power, etc.)
– It improves your company’s working environment.
– It facilitates company expansions and processes in the South of Europe.
Remote working has so many advantages, and since it is an activity that can be done from anywhere in the world, there is no wonder why so many people choose to start Malaga home working. After all, Malaga seems like the perfect place to live.
However, before moving to Malaga and start remote working from there, there are a few aspects we need to cover, such as:
– Finding a place to stay and your own car to move around freely.
– Training and preparing for teleworking.
– Contracting utilities at your new place (water, electricity, etc.)
– Search for schools and colleges nearby in case you are pursuing education while working, or you bring with you any family member that does so.
– Finding legal and tax advice. Different countries operate under different legislations, so it is important to be aware of all legal and taxing aspects to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Once you have covered these basic aspects, you will be all settled up for your new life remote working from Malaga.
Choosing Malaga as your destination for remote working
Over the last years, Malaga has started to be known by many as the global capital of
remote working. Work in Malaga can be done very easily, since the city is perfectly adapted to offer remote workers everything they could need. This includes the best fibre optic network in the whole European continent, so you can be sure your work does not suffer any unnecessary delays.
Malaga is also perfectly connected with the rest of the world. The city has its own international airport, high-speed train station, and even a commercial and freight port. This allows workers living in Malaga to easily travel to any meeting that could come up, or to simply being able to make visits to their home country whenever they feel like it.
Working from Malaga will feel like working from paradise. Malaga is a cosmopolitan city bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, with some of the most breathtaking beaches in the world. Its wonderful climate blesses the city with over 320 days of sun per year. Malaga is also Spain’s 5th city in terms of culture offering, so while living there you will never run out of things to do (visiting expositions, museums, attending the opera, etc.)
Overall, remote working is something that can be done from anywhere in the world, but doing so from Malaga is by far the smartest idea.